Buy now, pay later
You put the glasses on at the first sign of sickness, leave them on for 10 or 12 minutes, and then take them off. This cures you of nausea for the rest of the journey.
- The glasses are glassless, so they can be shared between all the family and traveling companions. They can also be worn over other glasses.
- The four rings of the glasses contain an FDA Approved liquid that simulates the horizon.
- Can be worn during car rides, boat rides, while on a plane (TSA compliant) carnival rides, while playing Video Games, watching Action movies, or during anything that triggers your motion sickness.
- Relieve the vomiting, nausea, dizziness in 10 minutes
- Double-way for anti-motion sickness
- The blue liquid in the ring will flow with your bumps in the car, creating an artificial horizontal line on the front and side of your field of view
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Put them on when you feel queasy and take them off when feeling better. Repeat as needed. These glasses are worn like normal glasses and can be used over ophthalmic and sunglasses.
Anti Motion Travel Sickness Glasses
Products are delivered via international warehouses. Delivery times vary with most packages arriving in 20 - 30 business days. However, due to holidays or delays, delivery may take up to 40 business days.
|Supplier Product Sku||7145|
|Australian Recommended Retail Price||65|
|Leaves Warehouse in XX Days||3|
estimated delivery timeframe 30-60 business day
Write Your Own Review