Freebie Onion Cooking & Cutting Goggles
The soft foam seal keeps out the nasty vapors. As this vapor evaporates, it irritates our eyes and causes us to cry.
When all the right people, and ingredients, kitchen tools, and food come together, we call this The Art of Gathering.
Goggles anti-fog lenses offer maximum clarity and eye protection. Its unisex design pattern makes it well suited for men and women.
What You Get:
• Item Type: Onion Goggles
• Material: PC
• Light Weight
Freebie Onion Goggles
- You can buy unlimited items per person; you can also buy multiple items as gifts for family or friends.
- Please ensure you provide a valid street address or PO Box delivery address, automatic shipping applies and no further redemption is required.
- Due to the current Covid pandemic, international logistics have been severely affected and parcel delivery has slowed substantially. You can expect delivery within 4-8 Weeks from when you place your order, subject to availability of the product.
- Delivery is made from Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm generally by Australia Post unless otherwise stated on the deal. You do not need to be present for the delivery.
- If an incorrect delivery address is provided at check out, a re-delivery fee may apply and you will be solely responsible for paying any such fee.
- Please make your selection carefully. No changes or cancellations can be made once you have placed your order as products are automatically dispatched.
- This product is promoted on the ikOala website on behalf of a third party. This product is not manufactured, supplied or sold by ikOala
Still not sure whether you’re ready to Buy.
Well, ikOala has been operating since 2009. We are proudly Australian, with all Australian Customer Support staff, so you will always have someone local to talk to if things go wrong.
Here’s some great reasons to Shop With ikOala...
Freebie Onion Cooking & Cutting Goggles -Review by ModHere at ikOala, we just love Freebie Onion Cooking & Cutting Goggles Enjoy shopping with ikOala Deals. Leave your own review.
(Posted on 1st July 2017)