Leather Craft Kit, 59 Piece Leatherwork Set
Leather crafting is an old and classic art form. If you're wanting to start leatherworking but you're not sure where to begin, the good news is that leatherworking is one of the easiest trades to get into. The better news is that this Premium Leather Craft Kit is what you need to take you from where you are now to successfully completing your first leather project.
To decorate leather by carving, you need a small group of specially designed tools: swivel knife, camouflage, beveler, pear shader, veiner, seeder, backgrounder and mallet. These tools enable you to create basic leather pieces. As your skill and enthusiasm grow you will want to add more tools to your collection.
The best thing to do when you're just beginning is to make something that interests you. Not only does this help keep you passionate about completing the project, it also helps you narrow your focus on a few leatherworking skills instead of being overwhelmed by them all at once. Here are a few beginner pieces you can attempt: a wallet, a cardholder, a watch strap, a journal cover, a bracelet, a sunglasses case, a belt, or a dog collar.
For centuries, leather has fulfilled a great need in man's life. So, full speed ahead. You'll be entering a fulfilling, creative hobby you'll enjoy all the years of your life.
The comprehensive kit that allows you to work through a variety of leather crafting techniques to create intricate and original creations such as braided belts, book-binding, watch pouches and more. This kit also comes with a 20-piece stamping punch tool that allows you to customise your designs.
59 PIECE LARGE SET INCLUDES:
- 20 × Stamping Punch Tools: Make your own unique design and pattern
- 7 × Adjustable Stitching Groover: (1x original edge beveled and 6 Pcs scribing heads) Works as a stitching groover, edge creaser, bevel leather edges, rough edges trimmer and stitching-hole spacer
- 7 × Repair Sewing Needles: (1 x curved mattress needle for sewing upholstery and mattress, 1 x Glover's Needle for sewing leather and furs, 1 x Carpet Needle for sewing and heavy cloth, 1 x Sail Needle for sewing canvas and blinds, 1 x Straight Upholstery Needle, 1 x sack needle, 1 x curved mattress needle)
- 4 × Prong Punch: 4mm Prong width 1/ 2/ 4/ 6 prong for choosing made of white stainless steel, durable and useful, can punch neat and straight holes in leather
- 4 × Sewing Awl: (1x copper taper-shank, 2 x straight needle, and 1x hook needles, sewing or repairing heavy fabric)
- 3 × Leather Edge Wood Slicker Burnishes: Including round, flat and cake, make leather side smooth
- 5 × Leather Edge Grinding Polish Files: make leather side smoother, no burrs
- 3 × Flat Wax Ropes: 150D size, 40m length, Including ecru, black, and coffee
- 1 × Black Pressure Cloth Tooth Tool Distance of 4 mm: Make dotted marking on most fabric
- 1 × Log Pressure Cloth Tooth Tool Distance of 2 mm: Make dotted marking on most fabric
- 1 × Solid Wood Awl: Use in sewing and leather craft for pinpointing, hole-punching or stitch removing
- 1 × Thimble: Put on the finger, suits for using as shield protectors for pin needles
- 1 × Soft Tape
- 1 × Scissors
- 1 × Instruction
Leather Craft Kit, 59 Piece Leatherwork Set
- You can buy unlimited items per person; you can also buy multiple items as gifts for family or friends.
- Please ensure you provide a valid street address or PO Box delivery address, automatic shipping applies and no further redemption is required.
- Due to the current Covid pandemic, international logistics have been severely affected and parcel delivery has slowed substantially. You can expect delivery within 4-8 Weeks from when you place your order, subject to availability of the product.
- Delivery is made from Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm generally by Australia Post unless otherwise stated on the deal. You do not need to be present for the delivery.
- If an incorrect delivery address is provided at check out, a re-delivery fee may apply and you will be solely responsible for paying any such fee.
- Please make your selection carefully. No changes or cancellations can be made once you have placed your order as products are automatically dispatched.
- This product is promoted on the ikOala website on behalf of a third party. This product is not manufactured, supplied or sold by ikOala
Still not sure whether you’re ready to Buy.
Well, ikOala has been operating since 2009. We are proudly Australian, with all Australian Customer Support staff, so you will always have someone local to talk to if things go wrong.
Here’s some great reasons to Shop With ikOala...
Leather Craft Kit, 59 Piece Leatherwork Set -Review by ModHere at ikOala, we just love Leather Craft Kit, 59 Piece Leatherwork Set Enjoy shopping with ikOala Deals. Leave your own review.
(Posted on 1st July 2017)