Unimac 64mm Angle Nailer CB400
The CB400 Angled Finish Nailer is designed to serve as a classic all-rounder with all the bells and whistles.
With a versatile 15 gauge 32-64mm nail range you can tackle more jobs with less tools.
The unique quick-load magazine makes it easy to know when youre just about out of ammo but with a massive 100 nail capacity you neednt worry about constantly reloading - a fantastic feature for uninterrupted productivity Should you experience any jams the quick-release nozzle flicks open for direct access to the nail chamber.
If you want to adjust the nail depth theres a fine tuner conveniently located on the side of the gun.
Plug and go with the standard 14" NPT connection.
Just hook up to an air compressor of 120PSI maximum and start firing.
The lightweight aluminium body is balanced for ease of control and houses the oversized piston that allows you to shoot through the toughest of materials.
The CB400 is the durable and reliable performer youve been looking for built to Unimacs precise patented specifications.
Ergonomically designed for prolonged use with its comfortable elastomer grip and 360 degree variable exhaust port.
The 34 degree angled shape is also a must for reaching into tight spots.
Included with the CB400 is a bonus high-impact carrying case complete with oil for lubrication and safety glasses.
Do you demand the best or are you just simply tired of retail pricing BUY NOW and experience the Unimac differenceUnimac - First in FasteningPlease note Fasteners are standard and can be purchased at hardware stores
- Manufacturer: Unimac
- Model: CB400
- Required Pressure: 80-110PSi (5.5-7.5bar)
- Max. Pressure: 120PSI (8.3bar)
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
- Nail Capacity: 100
- Nail Size: 32mm-64mm
- Nail Gauge: 15
- Nail Type: D-Nail / Clipped Nail
- Note: Fasteners are standard and can be purchased at hardware stores
- CB400 Nail Gun, Hard Carry Case, Safety Goggles, Bottle for oil, Allen Wrenches: CB400 Nail Gun, Hard Carry Case, Safety Goggles, Bottle for oil, Allen Wrenches
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 370x130x375mm
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 330x100x320mm
- Package Weight: 4.16kg
- Product Weight: 2.5kg
- Unimac 64mm Angle Nailer CB400
- Quick Clear Nose
- Rubber Driver Tip
- Strong Lightweight Aluminium Die-cast Body
- Accepts Nails 32mm-64mm
- High Powered Large Piston
- Rubber Handle Grip
- Touch-point Safety Mechanism
- Nail Reload Window for Avoiding Blank Drives
- Multi-directional 360 degree Exhaust Port
- Quick Hose Attach System to Standard NPT Fitting
- BONUS High-impact Carrying Case, Oil for Lubrication
- You can buy unlimited items per person; you can also buy multiple items as gifts for family or friends.
- Please ensure you provide a valid street delivery address (this product can NOT be delivered to a PO BOX), automatic shipping applies and no further redemption is required.
- You can expect delivery within 1-2 Weeks from when you place your order, subject to availability of the product.
- Delivery is made from Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm generally by Australia Post unless otherwise stated on the deal. You do not need to be present for the delivery.
- If an incorrect delivery address is provided at check out, a re-delivery fee may apply and you will be solely responsible for paying any such fee.
- Please make your selection carefully. No changes or cancellations can be made once you have placed your order as products are automatically dispatched.
- This product is promoted on the ikOala website on behalf of a third party. This product is not manufactured, supplied or sold by ikOala
Still not sure whether you’re ready to Buy.
Well, ikOala has been operating since 2009. We are proudly Australian, with all Australian Customer Support staff, so you will always have someone local to talk to if things go wrong.
Here’s some great reasons to Shop With ikOala...
Unimac 64mm Angle Nailer CB400 -Review by ModHere at ikOala, we just love Unimac 64mm Angle Nailer CB400 Enjoy shopping with ikOala Deals. Leave your own review.
(Posted on 1st July 2017)